- The history of the existence of notary public can be traced back to ancient Roman republic where they were referred to as scribes. In the …Read More »
- All states differ in their requirements on acquiring a notary public commission license. Before setting your sight in pursuing this career, you must first determine …Read More »
- On May 29, 2020, Governor Greg Abbott extended the temporary suspension of section 121.006(c)(1) of the Texas Civil Practice & Remedies Code to allow for appearance before …Read More »
- April 27, 2020 Texas Governor Abbott Temporarily Allows For Appearance Before Notary Public Via Videoconference For Real-Estate Instruments Governor Greg Abbott has suspended a statute …Read More »
- Governor Abbott Temporarily Suspends Certain Statutes To Allow For Appearance Before Notary Public Via Videoconference April 9, 2020 | Austin, Texas | Press Release Governor Greg …Read More »
Secure Credit Card Processing.....
DISCOUNT NOTARY PACKAGE!
Simple: Complete Online Order, Application & Sign!
Become A Texas Notary Public - Fast Onsite Online Entry & Signing of Application!
Texas State Notary Bureau is proud to be a Texas-based notary service organization approved and authorized by the Texas Secretary of State to process and file notary applications electronically. The Notary Bureau was established by the former Notary Director and Attorney, for the Texas Secretary of State and provides notary supplies, materials and education, and offers the required bond and insurance protection thru Notary Insurance Services, Inc., a licensed insurance agency, underwriter Western Surety Company. It's your choice to apply online or offline. Either way, we make it fast and easy for you to become a Texas Notary Public.Apply Online
Bonds underwritten by Western Surety Company, CNA Surety; Notary Insurance Services, Inc., Agent; Application and Appointment includes the State required $10,000.00 bond and Filing Fee. Notary Errors and Omissions Insurance, which protects the Notary, is also available.